Introduction Starting from version 3.3 of the .NET Standard client library for Azure Microsft Bus service, we can get programmatically its namespace information. In this blog post, I explain how to create a new vanilla Service Bus and how to get its namespace info using C#. Prerequisites I used the following tools and libraries: Visual Studio 2019 Preview .NET Core SDK 2.2.103 Microsoft.Azure.ServiceBus 3.3.0 Azure Service Bus Azure Service Bus One among my favorite Azure services is the Azure Service Bus. That's why I prefer to save it in my saved list. It's a shortcut for me to create a new Service Bus. Azure Service Bus is a cloud-based messaging service providing queues...
- Getting Azure Service Bus Namespace Information
- Dissecting a client-server application built with .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and gRPC
- A strange bug in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account (SDK Version 3 Preview)
- Rendering Medical Images using Blazor and fo-dicom
- Using CDNJS with LibMan for ASP.NET Core
- Blazor Introduction