In this blog post, I target another platform for .NET CLI. This platform is CentOS 7.1 ! The CentOS Linux distribution is a stable, predictable, manageable and reproducible platform derived from the sources of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). Since March 2004, CentOS Linux has been a community-supported distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by Red Hat. As such, CentOS Linux aims to be functionally compatible with RHEL. As I mentioned in my previous blog post, open dot.net then choose Linux platform where you will find 4 Linux different distributions. I'm Windows developer so I choose Microsoft Azure VM service to provide me with CentOS VM. Azure VM CentOS 7.1 Creation Let's go to the...
- Getting Azure Service Bus Namespace Information
- Dissecting a client-server application built with .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and gRPC
- A strange bug in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account (SDK Version 3 Preview)
- Rendering Medical Images using Blazor and fo-dicom
- Using CDNJS with LibMan for ASP.NET Core
- Blazor Introduction