Just a few days before the new year, Alt.Net France in Paris hosted three lightning talks. The meetup was animated by Rui Carvalho. The venue was sponsored by Cellenza. The first talk was about the Actor Model and one of its implementation Akka.Net presented by Mickaël Metesreau. Akka.NET is a toolkit and runtime for building highly concurrent, distributed, and fault tolerant event-driven applications on .NET & Mono. Questions and Answers Imed's Question: "What's the difference with MassTransit — a free, open source, lightweight message bus for creating distributed applications using the .NET framework?" — "The Actor Model system is not used to manage persistent messages. It uses messages only for communication where the system bus persists and routes messages....
- Getting Azure Service Bus Namespace Information
- Dissecting a client-server application built with .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and gRPC
- A strange bug in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account (SDK Version 3 Preview)
- Rendering Medical Images using Blazor and fo-dicom
- Using CDNJS with LibMan for ASP.NET Core
- Blazor Introduction